Enjoy the little things!

Hi Everyone! I finally got my computer built for me so expect alot of upcoming blog posts \o/  I thought I would start this week off with some swimming and chillaxing in my new super duper cute pool from Lil Big Me! I figured I would chill in style, Make sure to go pick up all of these new great things! This month is going to be awesome! ♥



✿ Hair:[LeLutka]-SURAVI hair - StrawberryBlonde
✿ Outfit:{ud} MissBeach Suit [ladybugs] @ La Boutique
✿ Bottle:{ud} Fishy Brew [gold fish] RARE @ The Playroom Event
✿ Bracelet:ToddleTeeZ Birthstone Heart Bracelet March @ Hello Beautiful
✿ Face Jewels:{T.T}Aideen eyes rare @ Hello Beautiful
✿ Earrings:{BunBun} Happy Kitten Earring - Calico @ Hello Beautiful
✿ Kiddie Pool:{Lil Big Me} Mermaid Kiddy Pool *NEW RELEASE*


Love Your Faces!
Presley Snow

No comments