Beach Life

Hi Everyone! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, hopefully I will be back on track after the weekend, Hako is building me a new computer which will handle all my needs because as of right now I'm strugglin! But I would like to share with you my amazing adventure with Hako to the beach! We took my sporty convertible and headed to the beach to catch some waves and to look for some sea shells. It was so much fun so we decided to snap a picture ♥! 

Presley:
✿ Hair: Lamb. Birdy
✿ Outfit: * {.:Little Stars.:} * Sophie Bikini *NEW*
✿ Glasses:REIGN.- SHADY SHADES- @ Uber 
✿ Car: [LU] Sporty Convertible (Hot Pink) *RARE* @ Coming May 4th to The Playroom Event!

Hako:
✿ Hair: Mina Hair - Andre
✿ Outfit:.:LBM:. Eric Swim Set

                                                                   Love Your Faces!
                                                                     ~Presley Snow~

No comments